Monday, April 19, 2021

Three years ago, April 7, 2018, I posted that I had nothing more to say, and that this blog was going out of service.  Well now I do have some more to say, some of it will be instructional, sometimes it will be a rant, sometimes I will just post a few photos from my 45 years of photography, with descriptions.  The direction will not really change much, but I may flavour it a little differently.   
 
So what has changed, in the camera fleet the Konica TC is officially deceased, the Konica FC-1 is retired, the Canon 300D is mostly retired,  I added a Canon T5 to the fleet.  I spent the last couple of years, slowly upgrading the computer, it's moved from a Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM to a Ryzen 3 with 16GB of RAM, there is not one original part left in it, except the DVD Drive, but it gets so little use, I keep feeling like just taking it out.  Then I play a music CD through it, and decide to just leave it in.    
 
E5000047

When I stopped writing, I think I was using Fedora 27,  it's now up to 33, I usually do the upgrade, about a month after the new one comes out, to let them get all the show stopping bugs out,  I think the Fedora 34 BETA is out now, I use this as a production machine, so I don't run the beta versions on it.  I do hope to retain the tradition of posting at least one photo each posting, which will likely be Mondays at 4am.    Not sure what the cycle will be, it may not be on a regular cycle, for a while, as I have about 4 projects on the go…..   

The image here is a dandelion and a bee, it was taken with the standard lens at 85mm which is a rough equivalent to a 135mm on a 35mm film camera. 

 
Until Next Time…..
W.

No comments: